Wednesday, April 6, 2011

~*Mayan Madness*~

While studying up on the Mayans for my Spanish culture project, (that is due today) I learned that Mayans are one of the few civilizations that worshiped time. I don't know why I was awestruck by that...or for that matter why I'm even on my blog. :/ For my project I was going to entertain my class with their Mayan horoscopes, but I've decided that I couldn't find a reliable source. good excuse right? nahh? well maybe I will just wing it. (Ca'CAHH!! mutha fker) Instead I've chosen to study the culture and give a speech pertaining to the calender and explaining it. Hopefully that goes well. :) Because everyone knows my speeches are da bomb. *tick, tick, boom* Speaking of time. :D I have a watch now! (kinda) Well.. It was given to me. Right before my unclce -moved out- (I used this term lightly) he was going through all of his personals that he was going to bring with him and he came across the watch. Uncle: Wanawach ( Translation)= would you like a watch? Me: Um.. sure. Uncle:Iwasgonagiv't tadany butheleff (Translation) = I was going to give it to my son be he is a fuck up and I already have one so you may have it if you wish. Me: thanks ;D I have no use for it and it will more than likely never be worn by me. well.. that's not entierly true. I wore it a few nights ago and it felt weird .. like I had a dead famiy member and the only thing I have left was his watch. ummm no thanks. Now I have a comeback to that lame ass " What time is it? Time for you to get a watch! bahah" BITCH I GOT ONE!! >:) But... I don't wear it. :P so seriously.. what time is it? OH!!! Wait... I have a phone. nvm. Maybe I'll see you again blog sometime in the near future. I've missed you. Plus!! I was reading some of my old post! BAHHAHAhAh lmao I was one fucked up kid. :P

2 comments: