Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Playing catch up

Ok...I wanted to give the run down because it feels like I've been gone for 3 weeks.

Gone for 3 days.
swimming....rain...fishing...not sleeping....getting pissed..laughing.. long walks in the dark...telling stories..trying to sneak into a hidden bunker in some stranger's yard...F-N crazy

Killed windows OS completely and give birth to Ubuntu. LOVE IT!!

No phone.. no facebook...no connection to people I love to hang out with.
The phone and facebook wasn't a big deal.
I felt like I was being spammed when I got reception..

I ate Church's chicken for the 2nd time in my life.


(the crew) Vs (other group of friends I always hung out with)


I love the crew. Just saying.., but I miss the other group.

I feel like I'm falling behind with some of the other group.

_Crew_ _Other Group_
Khanh Ryan
Paul Stephen
Erica Robert
Torrean Tyler -
etc everyone else I like. (Long list) RJ...Billy....Spicers (plural)

I want to be close to both groups.. I feel closer to the crew though. The conversations are always so much better.

rule of life. Put yourself in an atmosphere that you feel most comfortable.

Hung out with some of the best hommies I have ever met. let's just say...It was something like this.. haha ☻☻☻☺☻☻☻ Guess which one was me. ha

Me:"Mom, do you care if I go bowling?"
Dad: with who?
Me: Torrean and Julianis
Dad: who???
Me: some black friends
Mom: Have fun honey

My dad just walked in and I have to go.. bye later

1 comment: