Thursday, June 3, 2010

Signing A New Tune

Head Hunt
Kristin's party was really fun. (Nothing ironic intended with the following paragraph)
I'm a beast at volley ball and "I can get low at limbo and I can jump like a frog"
I scared Kelcey when she was on the playground and she later decided to smear an orange on my face when I wasn't paying attention. I retaliated with the 10x(times) harder rule. I smothered a Sloppy Joe all across her face! Muhahahhahha Bitch get some. lol Torrean helped me hold her against the wall. It felt like a very strange rape team. lol She over reacted and took her shirt off. :/ She was wearing a bathing suit underneath. She said I got some Sloppy Joe in her hair and her shirt. I will admit to the hair, but I didn't even come close to the shirt. I later made a reference to Kiki about the situation after Courtney spilled some water on her.
" You going to take your shirt off too?"
" Um... No. hahaha. Your bad."

Music hunt
I've been trying to put together an amazing playlist recently. While on my hunt I decided to sign a song that I found. It is kinda fast and I am asking an sign language youtuber to take a look at the lyrics that I planned out to see if they are in the correct word order. I have a fear of being insulted by the def and ASL community.

College hunt
I took care of some much dreaded business today at the Jackson County Campus.
At lunch with my mom today. I met her at her office. Ly Buffet.
I was telling her that the last time I was there I ate with at thief. We talked about my dad some. When we were done eating I asked her if she wanted to go with me to the ATC. She agreed.
Turns out I have to contact my Electronics teacher....that bastard..
He needs to write me a letter of recommendation.
I called Gautier High today to get my transcripts delivered. Mrs. Shook answered and transfered me to Mr. Woodward. I waited on the phone for 10 mins.... no one picked up the phone..... Still need to do some things.


Crap I just remembered... I was suppose to run with Robert tonight.....DAMN!!!!!

Bye need to do that. I'm not a liar...

No comments:

Post a Comment