Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cutting the cake

I had a great day today. My birthday went better then I thought It would. I'm getting tired of my phone going crazy with notifications from facebook. lol To much love!! I had an amazing day at school. The field trip turned out to be great. I kinda' felt like a loser already knowing most of the information the guides were saying. I don't think they got annoyed with me answering most of the questions. I was loving it. :) They kept on telling us that we should volunteer. I was getting stared down big time. ha The guide would ask us a question and I would not hesitate to answer. My teacher was giving me all kinds of looks. To quote her, " Who knew?" It felt really good in a way revisiting my childhood. When we were walking in the woods it was like the guide was my Grandpa. Of coarse I didn't tell him that!
When I got home I was expecting my day to go downhill. I'm not exactly sure why, but it was like I wanted it to go bad. My day was too great and I needed a reality check. Thank God it never came. "I will remember this day for the rest of my life."
My grandparents called me( like they do every year) and did their usual ritual. Sing, Pry into my life, Fail, and give up. I recited the same old story to both sets of grandparents. Jr college for 2 years, Ole Miss for 4. My true intentions however, they will never know.
Tomorrow I'm going to ask Khanh if I can go with them to eat. I don't know why I kinda blew her off today. She was trying to ask me what I was doing this weekend and I completely freaked out for some reason and said camping. We(a group of my friends that I do not hangout with in school) had talked about camping this weekend. None of the plans were final. I guess I responded with ''camping'' because I didn't want to make confusion in my life. It's hard to believe, but I'm extremely anti social outside of school. It's time to get over that.

1 comment: