Sunday, March 21, 2010

My ramble

Money, Money, Money. I've always had a pretty good concept of the value of money. I'm usually a very easy person to please.[haha. I'm easy]. I keep my wants to a low and stay contempt with what I have. In reality, I need a job.
Recently one of my best friends started dating a pretty OK girl.[attitude wise, but that's just me ha] They like to do a lot of stuff together like most couples do. Movies, bowling, etc. I don't know why I feel awkward when I'm hanging out with them. I don't get in the way or anything. I'm not dumb so I know I'm not being a "Cock block". When they start doing their "thing" I just kinda drift away and give them their privacy. I'm not a little kid, I'm not going to pretend that I don't know what's going on. I feel like a third wheel when the 3 of us do anything now.
I'm a person that pickes up on diction, syntax, and body language very well. My brain [to some seems inactive], for a lack of a better word "computes" all of those things. I make a decision based on the best judgement and most beneficial outcome. Even if it is not best for me. My problem is that I can detect "language" ,but my body lags back the response in an uncomfortable situation. I've been training myself to not lag as much. When the teacher asks a question I kinda mumble the answer under my breath. Uncomfortable; to me, is when the room is quiet and I break the silence. Who is listening to me talk? Are they annoyed by my awkward voice? Do they talk about my response like I talk about that dumb bitch's?*CoughalexCough*
A long time ago I thought it was funny and harmless to act dumb. I'm tired of acting dumb and playing the idiot. Outside of school I'm completely different.[if only you knew] I'm a thinker I can't deny it any longer.
In my first block, I want to beat the shit out of this one kid. I'm going to. haha. -Sneak attack- If I ever see him outside of school his ass is grass. He is an idiot and I feel he should be punished. He is rendering my ability to learn. I love my Spanish teacher, but she is too nice to enforce punishment on him. I have no idea why. So.. as !Spanish Club President! I'm going to woop dat ass. :)

Ps: this is a lame video that I recorded last night before we went bowling.
[Click Here]

2 comments: