Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hangul-ing it up.

So.. Korean is my new buzzzzz right now. :) I've been watching a Korean show called F(x) Koala and I'm in love with the language. lol. Only me, I guess. :/

Confession time. ;O 3 years ago when I started learning Spanish, I only started because I was inspired by a music video that I saw. So... I don't think it is foolish for me to want to learn Korean based off of that same motivation. :) (My ignorant reasoning) I don't want to mention the artist of the video or the song. XD

I think it would be one of the easier eastern languages to learn. Only because the alphabet is only like 31 or 34 letters or something and Hangul is really easy to read.(SO FAR) Plus+++ It's not as tonal as some of the other languages. Really looking forward to this in the near future.


I leave for basic in ~28 days :O Holy fuck...... I'm excited!! But I would be even more excited if I were in Spain (or a newly loved, Korea) for school already. :( I'm sure I will be fine. :) Matt Chapman 'fiiiiting'!!!! XD too early? lol

Trying to decide what is going to be harder. lol 9 weeks of bootcamp or 9 weeks without Internet :O Ayyyyy ahhhhhhh!!!


Didn't really need the video, the audio is more than satisfactory. :) enjoy ------->

No comments:

Post a Comment