Thursday, April 7, 2011

Maddy's little quick questions.

SO... .. lol not exactly sure how to start this blog off. Here it goes. So.. haha I'm trying not to laugh while typing this but it was so funny I can't stop.

I was standing in the kitchen eating a pickle and I hear Maddy call for me from her room. Knowing she will not understand anything I yell back, because of the distance I mumble something like " Ok, I'm on my way." Walking to her room, I kind of drag my feet as I walk through the hallway to give her warning that I'm approaching. I didn't want this to be another 'String' incident so I ask " What do you want turd?"
She says " I wanted to tell you that (cuts off mid sentence) Is that a pickle?"

blah blah blah... "Are there anymore left?" yah

/we walk to kitchen

lmao as she is waving her pickle at me she says " SO.. Yeah.. Um.. Don't think I'm weird but I have a question for ya XD"

I'm thinking, OH shit.. .what is it?

Maddy: If you had and vagina for one day what would you do with it?

Me: Um....piss?

Maddy: BORING!!!! LMAO IF I HAD A PENIS I WOULD GO CRAZY WITH THAT THING!!!

Me: WHAT?? XD HOW??

Maddy: First I would teabag you!! lol a lot!! Then I would piss all over you while chasing you down!! lol Because I would be able to pee and run at the same time. ( Mumbles to herself.. "How efficient!") :)

Maddy: I'm going to ask Mom what she would do!! HAAHHA

Me: OH gawd..

..................................................................


Maddy: Mom?

Mom: yeah honey?

Maddy: If you had a penis for a day what would you do with it? :)

Mom: Probably scratch it!! XD


GROSSS!!!!!!!!!! xD


No comments:

Post a Comment