Friday, April 8, 2011

Post Apocalyptic Clothing

There is something about post apocalyptic clothing that is so hot and cool looking. Lol Why does it take a disaster for people to design bad ass looking clothes?

I love the whole underground scene thing. Not really sure why. Maybe it's the idea that resources are limited and Darwinism would be more prevalent. The older method of trade would surely come back and you can bet your buttons that if Britney Spears and I had to fight over a ham sandwich, I would kick that bitch's ass. :P JS Sorry Britney <3 (Maybe I would share it) BUT ONLY THE CRUST!!! MUAHAHA >:) I do like " Till The World Ends" though :)

Honestly, you need to be ready for both types of apocalypses. In the movies The Book of Eli, The Road, I am Legend, Legion, Daybreakers, The Crazies.. ect; Those movies were all dry apocalypses. ( I made up the term dry apocalypse)


Then there are movies like 2012, The Day After Tomorrow, Waterworld,..ect. Those would be the wet apocalypse types where land would be an issue and survival (in my opinion) would be harder.


No comments:

Post a Comment