Thursday, April 15, 2010

"bit me like a snake"

Long story short. I got bit by a snake. I'm fine. Looking forward to graduation. 19 days left of school. The snake story is too long for my to type. I feel lazy tonight. I might actually go to bed before 12. Going to wear flip flops to school tomorrow!! I want to see if I can get away with it.

Had some really good laughs today because of the snake bite. Maybe that's why I didn't have to urge to kill it after it bit me. I did step on his head after all. I would have done the same thing.

I actually know my sisters boyfriend now. He's cool. seems like an OK kid in my book.

Need to call an airforce recruiter.
Need to pull up my grades.
Need to make join a group on facebook.
Need to make a group.
Need to tell my friends that I am glad I met all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment