Monday, April 12, 2010

Past life.

Today it was brought to my attention that I remain secretive about my past. ha ha I don't really have and interesting past. lol Just a few good stories here and there. If you want to know just ask. I promise I will try not to beg vague :)
I broke my self goal 4 times today. :( Well 4 and a half. I corrected myself once.
I felt alive outside today. I couldn't resist watching them flip and stuff. haha I haven't played outside like that in a long time.
ps: one day I will be swole.
pss: my cousin is an ASSHOLE!
psss: I couldn't remember what I was going to explain to Khanh. Sorry I really don't remember.
pssss: Khanh CAN dance like a black girl. :) Prom was fun
Psssss: I need another word to describe my personality besides quirky. quirky = gay haha Thanks Paul

2 comments:

  1. Re: Psssss: Possibly "unique," "eccentric," or just plain "out there?"
    And it's okay that you don't remember. I'll just bug you about it forever.

    Prom was fun. Thanks for being an awesome date. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo this blog was so uninformative. I guess this is what i get for missing school. I'm on the outside of the inside comments this time *sigh*

    ReplyDelete