Monday, April 5, 2010

Light Pink Corsage

Just got done scrubbing the prom notes off my arm. ha [Thanks Erica]
My favorite prom quote of the day was "Look this rabbit is corsage pink." That really made my day. lol.
Tomorrow is the New Orleans field trip. I'm excited I guess. It has been a long time. My last time there I was in 5th grade. I have full intentions of having a good time. I really don't care much for the history portion. Prom is only a week away and I think I actually feel excited. I don't believe my outside is reflecting my inside though. ha Sorry.
For some strange reason I had an idea to join the military. I have no idea why. I hate everything dealing with the military. well.. I don't hate it. I just don't care for it.
"ok", "sure", and "I guess" have been included in my vocabulary recently. With school ending and everything, it is easier to pretend like I don't care. I don't know why I'm acting the way I am. Maybe I'm becoming my grandpa??? God I hope not.
I'm glad to hear that I wasn't the only one who didn't go to Easter mass. I could really care less about religion at this point in my life. I'm not one of those " I don't believe in what your teaching me" kinda people, but I've just given up on hope. Not in an emo way though. Hope isn't going to get me through my life. I am. Me pretending that my life will unfold the way I want is a fantasy and I'm aware. I feel sorry for the people who can't keep fantasy and reality separate.
I was a major douche to my sister last night and I should probably apologize. One of her friends died and I pretty much told her to get over it. All of you friends are going to die sooner or later, the death chain has to begin somewhere.
I know I've been acting like a douche and I'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. "You don't have to do anything. I'll do all the work."

    ReplyDelete