Saturday, April 17, 2010

English Project.

Sorry if this is choppy. I just don't care right now.
My English project was a fail. Making a book out of sticks and leaves was not the best idea.
Had fun this weekend doing the same old stuff I do every weekend. It's the little things like this that I'm going to miss.
Got pissed off over something stupid.
Finally put my foot down. I hope I crushed his little head.
It took me getting bit by a snake to learn a few life lessons.
I'll just touch on the main ones.
1. If you text your ''best friend'' and this happens, he is not you best friend.
I text him "I just got bit by a snake and i'm going to the E.R." He calls another friend to make plans for the weekend. He didn't know that the other friend was in the E.R. with me. FUCK YOU TOO.
2. I can be too nice. Trying to work on changing my personality. Sometimes I just shouldn't care.


I procrastinated yet again with my Ap Government work. -sigh-
Air force is a go. (booo) I hope I can study abroad.

My parents are slowly getting off my jock. ( Because " I'm condescending towards them" hah true. If you can't beat the retards, make them think they are winning.
Graduation is so close!!! I'm ready. I'm sure I will be sad.
I'm ready for our 20 year anniversary. Looking forward to seeing all the little hellions my class is sure to birth.
I hope I'm married by then, or at least financially stable. haha which ever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment