Monday, April 19, 2010

Roadside Stranger






Ap Government field trip tomorrow!! yay? I hope the judges don't remember my name. I haven't told my mother that I am going to her work tomorrow. Surprise! I'm ready to eat Ly buffet and listen to the old judges talk about the courthouse. I think they are drug testing at my mom' s work tomorrow so maybe I will see some interesting meth heads. They always seem to stare me down when I go to visit my mom. I've only stopped to say something to them once or twice. " Why are you looking at me?" Madison has said some pretty funny stuff to them before. haha "Why are you looking at me like I'm a fucking crack rock??" FREAKS!


I want to feel sorry for them, but I don't because they put themselves in the situation. I want to believe that they will all complete their 3 years of drugcourt and change. Sadly there has never been a 100% passing rate. Most of them will lie about using all of the time. I have seen it all before. They will straight lie to my mom. "OK then, if your clean then let's prove it with a test." FAIL


Tonight I went to walk the streets of Pascagoula with a friend. Yeah, I'm lame. After we walked for awhile we decide to go to I.G Levy park to walk around the track. We pull into the gate and start going over the first speed bump. These speed bumps are really high. The kind of speed bumps that you will tear your shit up if you don't drive really slow. As we are passing over the speed bump I see a dark figure reaching for the car. I FREAKED OUT and flew across the bump. I was looking at the man with my rear view mirror after he reached for the car. The scary thing was that my windows were down and he was wearing all black. He had a black Pancho looking thing with a knapsack of some kind on his back.

What the fuck was he thinking?? That I was just going to give him a ride? Why does my car scream " I'm giving free rides!!"

I'm officially excited about the Air Force now! I hope you can study abroad when you are enlisted. I haven't talked to a recruiter or anything. I really need to do that sometime. I hope I can go to boot camp or whatever this summer. I want to go out of the country as soon as possible. Africa would be cool. Spain or South America would be freaking sweet!!

Rethinking some friendships. I hate it when you have grown up with someone and you want to throw the friendship away, but you can't because you have invested too much time into it. You know everything about each other and it would be weird if you weren't friends. I can live knowing that someone knows that much about me and my family and we aren't friends. It is strange. Maybe all in need to do is get away for awhile and everything will work itself out.

I have decided that I'm going to get a capabara when I get back from the military. I have wanted one for the longest time and I WILL have one. They are really cool and I would love to have one that acts like a dog. Most of them are really sweet and dog like. :D I want one badLY









No comments:

Post a Comment