Friday, April 2, 2010

Pensacola Spring Broke

Let me start off and say Pensacola was a blast! I went to Pensacola on Thursday at 3am. I went with a group of really close friends. HAHA We are LAME. I had a really great time. Who goes to Pensacola? Who goes to Pensacola at 3 am?? We do!! ha. I could probably go into deep detail of our insane adventure and tell stories about the stupid things we did. (and will never do again) But I only wanted to talk about this kid who approached us at the beach. Some how we turned a hour and a half trip into an all day thing. We just arrived at the beach at 2:30 pm. We unloaded all of our supplies and they were looking for a place to change. I pretty much striped in the parking lot before we got there because I don't really care. So they leave to change and I'm keeping watch on our possessions. This kid came up to me and Tyler with a football in his hands asking if we wanted to play. I responded that we had been up for quite some time and I would ask them once they came back. I engaged in conversation with the kid because that's who I am I guess. I'm too tall and old to be raped or anything. So wth. He told me that his name was Jordan and he was from Wisconsin and his family was spending time in Pensacola for spring break. He told me he had family in Pensacola also. He was pretty cool. When they came back they shot his football idea down like a fighter plane. He turned and started walking away. I got his attention and told him that he could chill with us if he wanted. I said ok but left anyway. friend request denied. :( To make a long story short we're crazy and now broke. lol I will remember this spring break for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment